Chicken drumsticks - 9
thick curd - 3/4th cup
ginger - 1 1/2 "
garlic - 6 to 7 cloves
Lemon - 1small
mint leaves - 1/2 cup
coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
red chilli pwd - 1/2 tbs
turmeric - 2 tsp
garam masala pwd - 2 tsp
badshah tandoori masala - 1tbs
melted butter - 2 tbs
red food color - 1 tsp
salt - to taste
- Wash and completely dry the drumsticks with a kitchen towel.
- Grind mint, coriander, ginger and garlic together to a fine paste
- Take a bowl add chicken, grounded green paste,squeeze lemon, add all dry masalas, curd, food color and salt nicely coat all to the chicken. Now transfer the chicken to the refrigerator minimum for 3 hrs.
- Preheat the oven to 250 deg C for 15 min
- Cover the tray with aluminium foil now transfer the chicken to the tray. Brush them with some butter
- Grill the drumsticks totally for 25 min. (Turn the chicken pieces after 15minutes and brush with some butter)
- Once done broil them for 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot with mint chutney.